Tuesday 9 October 2007

So little Time...So Much to Do



I'd rather spend my days with you...and if that day is not enough, maybe we should stay in touch... I'm not making plans for tomorrow....


Remember the song from the TV show so little time? hehe....oh the memories!

Anyways, Barka da Sallah to everyone! hope u all had a good time, I know I did :) Food in abundance. Wish I went home but oh well. Hope u guys didnt overload! I really miss ramadan :( I cant remember the last time I actually ate Lunch. Still feels like I'm fasting.


Doesn't it suck when you really want to do something so bad but yopu don't have the time to do it? *sigh* October hasn't been a very sweet month for me. Uni is not treating me well that's for sure. I have my huge final year project due next week so wish me luck. The bright side is that Summer (Yes, summer! I live on Mars!) is around the corner.... I'll be a free person mid-November! Yippeee!



HaPpY independence day! Hope everyone enjoyed theirs. I belong to a Nigerian association, we organised a huge family gathering on Oct 6th and I appeared on T.V!!! I enjoyed every bit of it but as usual, our country people only come their to criticise and comment. It's not like they helped out....*hiss* anyways, the rest of us were positive and we had a great night :)


I promise you'll hear more from me when I'm through with that huge project of mine... It's due next friday. Until then, all the best!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kwana biyu.

llllajdghdhd said...

Those who wish others success always enjoy more! May almighty God shower upon u blessings n success that will put u above your equals. Barka da Sallah, Happy Independece Day :)

Unknown said...

It's my first time here

I wish u the same.
Nice blog