Monday 20 August 2007

Ah what a fine day....

Why am I not crying yet? Everything has been messed up today I just don’t understand. I’m having one of those days that nothing goes right. From the headache I have from only 3 hours of sleep from yesterday to the agonising filamentous outgrowth of protein on our skull called hair, it’s like everything just planned to gang up against me today. To add in salt to injury..

(1) My beau and I fought:
Right, I may be a dreamer and an optimist but I am neither stupid nor naïve. I won’t be manipulated and I don’t fall for empty talk! Long distance relationships are draining, I tell you. It’s like wind to fire – It will either rekindle a strong fire or blow out a weak one…


I hate it when I’m the one that always points out flaws in our r/ship but how loud do I have to scream it before it is etched in his brain? I NEED YOUR ATTENTION WHETHER YOU ARE HERE OR NOT! Get da wax outta your ears and listen to me; you can’t treat me like a queen for so long and then suddenly pay less attention to me!

Of course when I bring something like this up the whole "Do you doubt my trust" lecture comes up. That's not the point! Seriously, I don’t understand…what does a sister have to do to get some attention huh? *hisss*

(2) Disappearing acts: I hear about this from people but today, it has happened to me. The project report I have been working on all week mysteriously disappeared from my USB.


How that happened, I have no clue. But da good thing is I still have my data but can I finish? This report is due tomorrow….*dies*…11% of my grade is not a joke! …..*resurrects 5 minutes later and starts typing at the speed of sound*....I’m about three quarters through it now but I am having an allnighter…Thank God for Redbull…

I had a great weekend only for it to end up like this. I’m so used to being da number 1 priority and now he’s job hunting… I know I’ll get over it soon but still…. *sigh* I could use some retail therapy right now…Anyways I better get back to that report. I don’t want to disappoint my supervisor, he told me he had hope in me…*pressure* *p.r.e.s.s.u.r.e*

6 comments:

Andrew F. Alalade said...

Sorry about everything Zahra, I really understand how you feel. Long distance relationships require so much, but dont give up..please!!! It would pay off in the end.

Admin UD said...

Are you in a long distance relationship? I'm kinda confused here?

Zahratique said...

@ Andy, I am trying my best and I will continue to. It's really hard and I knew that before I left but I till held on. I'm being optimistic that this is just a phase...Thanx for da kind words :)

@ Ugo, yes i'm in a long distance r/ship...which is in turmoil right now...*sigh*

Thirty + said...

Patience o sister, lol at your boss saying no pressure

Zahratique said...

hehe, thanx 30+ I succeeded in handing it on time...now all i have o do is avoid him until scores come out...piece of cake...maybe :)

Zahratique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.